Action Mortgage was formed in 1992 and acquired by Marcy Wolf in 2001. We have brokered thousands of home loans and developed numerous professional referral relationships built on trust, responsiveness, timeliness, and personal attention.
Action Mortgage's home loan process involves the following steps:
- Collect information about you and the subject property
- If a home buyer, assist you in determining affordability
- If a home owner, help you determine whether refinancing makes financial sense
- Recommend suitable mortgage products and features
- Prepare a pre-approval letter (if necessary)
- Shop for the specific loan from a pool of wholesale lenders
- Provide an estimate of mortgage payments and settlement charges
- Lock your loan
- Facilitate your loan application and underwriting processes
Coordinate closing and funding with title company and real estate agents
We invite you to discuss your needs with us by submitting a request via the new loan form or refinance form or contacting us via phone or e-mail.